psp answer asap?

Can you give me some websites where i can download free psp demos?

Favorite Answer

Download the WHOLE game! First do this http://pspslimhacks.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=215 - you'll need that custom firmware to run them. It works perfect, I did it to my PSP Slim. Then download uTorrent and goto a site like www.isohunt.com and type in the game you want, download the torrent to your hard drive then double click it and it will download. After that all you have to do is plug your PSP in to the computers usb port again and throw the game on your memory stick under games! They are usually a gig in size so grab a big memory stick. I use a program (I forgot the name and it's on my other comp) though which allows you to drag the .iso file to the converter and convert it to a .CSO file which cuts it down to almost half the size. At the moment I have 6 games on my 4 GB memory stick. That's the way to go! Just swap em out from the computer when your memory sticks full!

when you get on the internet with your psp. go to bookmarks and then go to psp. then create an account and they give they demos for free.. click the little umd on the top right corner and then click on playable demos

The actual site gives free demos.

Source(s): Http://www.store.playstation.com

yes. the playstation website. however, whenever i try it is always zipped. and i cant seem to unzip it cuz u need winzip . but then if u go on the psp's internet then it is SUPER easy cuz it unzips it automatically.

good question however I have no clue. I will search around and let you know if I find anything.