I have Dark Green diarrhea and have been throwing up for 4 days now...?

Okay Theres a bug going around for 4 days I have not been able to eat anything and my poop is a Dark Green liquid which Squits out like pee. I had a fever of 100 the first two days. That's when I went to the ER and they told me I had a bug... (DUH DUH) They said clear liquids only for 24 hours. That ended... show more Okay Theres a bug going around for 4 days I have not been able to eat anything and my poop is a Dark Green liquid which Squits out like pee. I had a fever of 100 the first two days. That's when I went to the ER and they told me I had a bug... (DUH DUH) They said clear liquids only for 24 hours. That ended yesterday. I still am having problems... In fact I have used the Bathroom twice while writing this. Please if anyone has any advice as to what I should do please help. (What is this)