Dose n e 1 else think this this gay?

Ok all this week is my finals in skool. Last week idk if u all knew i broke my wrist & new i am not in a cast but going 2 go c if i need 1 n Friday. But n e who my final in computer class is all typing! Hello broken wrist right! In this class 4 21/2 hours! Can't type that long....so0o0o my head person @ my skool said i don't have 2 take the final in computer cuz i have a broken wrist! So0o0o i get into class start the computer & the teacher says i have 2 take it or i'll fail the final & this class....I told her no that the head person said i didn't have 2

So0o0o next thing u know she says ya well go ask her.

so0o0o i step 2 feet out the door & she gives me ASD 4 leaving w/o permission! Now my wrist hurtz like crap...& have ASD!!! ITZ THAT NOT GAY?

• doug
    Favorite Answer

That is not gay.

It would be gay if your teacher was a female and she told you she wanted to have a sexual relation with you. That would be gay.

What you are describing sounds to me a little more like b*ll s*it, but definately not gay.

I'm in high school and I broke my wrist playing basketball while I was in computer class. I still had to type for about 1 hour and a half every day for a week. I dealt with it... no that's not gay I still got a 100% in the class.

w0w thats s0 stupid cause like how r u sapp0st 2 type w/ a br0ken wrist like h0w???? that is like s0 stupid i mean like s0000 stupid cause if u have a.... grrrrrrr. and n0w u get ASD, and she t0ld u 2 g0 ask the head pers0n and s0000 thats what u did. And 2 feet c0me on that teacher needs 2 gr0w up 0r s0mething cause, 0hh w0w that w0uld make me s0000 mad!!!! s0rry 4 ur luck that sucks, srry :-(

Srry

-- (*)_:3

• dorry

I agree, yet while somebody is anxious and frantic approximately their very own project they want human beings to make certain *their* information approximately *their* journey and answer consequently as against going lower back in the process the resolved questions and coming to their very own conclusions. it fairly is stupid, whether this is a great thank you to rack up factors in case you be attentive to a damn element approximately women human beings's reproductive well-being.

your spelling and grammar sure sounds like you have something wrong with your hand.. or is that the way you talk

Source(s): go figure