where is Bethlehem?

really confused, please help me. . .

yeah i know Bethlehem is in Nazareth but what country,county,continent etc. is it in?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Bethlehem is not in Nazareth.

Both are in Israel but Nazareth is substantially further north.

Bethlehem is in Judea and Nazareth in the Galile.

In modern politics, Nazareth is in northern Israel, Bethlehem is "beyond the green line" in the West Bank "palestinian territories"

If you're trying to understand the whole Jesus thing, he was born in Bethlehem, his family fled to Egypt and then they resettled in Nazareth when he was an adult.

• 1 decade ago

Bethlehem is located about 10 miles south of Jerusalem, Israel. Nazareth is about 60 miles north of Jerusalem, Israel.

There is also a Bethlehem and Nazareth in Pennsylvania, but I think you are referring to the one's in Israel.

• cgi
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Bethlehem is part of the West Bank in the Middle East, Israel.

• 1 decade ago

Bethlehem is a city in Judea. Nazareth is also a city in Judea. They are in the Middle East, in the area we call the Holy Land. Look on a map for Egypt, and then look up a little ways, and you'll find Israel and Judea. If you have a Bible, it may have maps in the back, and you can look on the maps for these 2 cities.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bethlehem is in Pennsylvania between Allentown and Easton.

Nazareth is north of Bethlehem.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

In Pennsylvania, near Allentown.

• 1 decade ago

It is under Palestine rule according to Wikipedia and it is located south from Jerusalem and north from Hebron.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

west bank Palestine

• Alex S
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Israel. West Bank more precisely.

• 1 decade ago

It's in Israel not far from Jerusalem.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.