Lee asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 decade ago

what does a avocado taste like?

is it sweet, bitter , tart or juicy? Thanks

Favorite Answer

it is neither of those things. It has a very smooth, buttery taste. It also has the texture of butter that has been at room temperature for about 15 minutes. It is the best taste in the whole world. Sprinkle a little salt on it and yummy!!!!!

Avocado Taste

They taste really good sliced up on a BLT. The creaminess of the avocado and the crunchy bacon go amazingly together. You can also mix a diced avocado into a salad.

I never had one until tonight, because I was curious too. I cut one in half and spooned out the soft part and ate it plain, so I would only taste the avocado. To me it tasted like soft, uncooked squash or something.

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/Y7gXA

Make them into guacamole. Lots of recipes, lots of different ways to prepare it. And for a snack get some low cal chips to use for dipping. I make a layered casserole, with spiced meat, refried beans, and all the taco fixings including black olives. It would be great with a guacamole or avocado layer.

It is buttery and almost nutty tasting. Delicious as a spread instead of using butter on a sandwich and it's much healthier. If it doesn't taste that way to you, then you've got a bad avocado.

Unique taste, not tart unless it's still green and lightly sweet like a natural fruit. Don't peel until it is soft when lightly squeezed. Buttery texture when mashed. Sprinkle dash of garlic powder and sea salt and mash it up like a mashed potatoe. My grandbaby had it for her first food and loves it. It is mild to the pallet but not too sweet, bitter, tart or juicy. You just have to try one to know.

As per Internet & Reviews it taste sweet.

But I got it very very bad bitter, smelly like rotten eggs.yes it was buttery but highly dissatisfied taste & odour.It was already mashed inside. FYI, it was good in condition, completely riped, soft to touch dark green, it had everything which is supposed to be in a good avocado.

That evil unpleasant odour avoc swift my mood also badly on dining table. Also it was expensive fruit, Rs. 320/kg

Gaud, why people are so falling in love with it.

It really sucks! After sprinkling lemon juice also.

Source(s): Avocado from Mall.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

what does a avocado taste like?

Source(s): avocado taste like: https://shortly.im/MqzKZ

It tastes like a boiled egg with a lighter flavor.