Spotting after sex..39 weeks 3 days pregnant?

I already called my doc. and the nurse told me make sure my baby is active and to give her a call after 1 if I am still spotting. I had sex last night and when I went to clean up (sorry T.M.I.) his sperm came back out and it was mixed with blood. It looked dirty pink. I was having strong menstrual like cramps after... show more I already called my doc. and the nurse told me make sure my baby is active and to give her a call after 1 if I am still spotting. I had sex last night and when I went to clean up (sorry T.M.I.) his sperm came back out and it was mixed with blood. It looked dirty pink. I was having strong menstrual like cramps after sex..but they wernt strong enought to make me want to rush to the hospital. Today i woke up (6:30 am) when he left to work and I used the restroom, when i whiped i noticed that i was spotting. I went back to sleep woke up again at 9:30 and I went to the restroom again whiped and there was brown again.. I havent felt the baby move since I've only been up for about an hour. Im not cramping..what could this mean?
Update: No, baby is moving I just dont feel it. I know she is because my stomach is higher on one side..like she moved to one side and now that bump went down..so she is moving.
5 answers