Looking for bilingual jokes?

I'm looking for jokes that require the listener to understand one or more languages for it to be funny. This isn't for school or anything, I just like that kind of stuff. (Please provide explanations in English, by the way.) Example: A bunch of Singaporean guys walk into a karaoke bar and request... show more I'm looking for jokes that require the listener to understand one or more languages for it to be funny. This isn't for school or anything, I just like that kind of stuff. (Please provide explanations in English, by the way.)

Example: A bunch of Singaporean guys walk into a karaoke bar and request "Ah Cheng Buey Lo Ti" ("Ah Cheng Buys Bread" in Hokkien). The DJ explains that they only have English songs.
"It's an English song what..."
"No, that's Hokkien."
"It's an English song! You think I stupid ah?"
After much arguing back and forth it is established that they were asking for "Unchained Melody."

Another: Why is C taller than A?
Answer: Because A bi C di. ("A is lower than C" in Mandarin Chinese.