Who else lost their Virgin media broadband last night?

I lost mine and was held on the line for an hour and a half before being told it was a technical fault and the whole of the UK were wiped out.

My neighbours was working though and he is with virgin media.

Anyone else have the same problem?

LOL@ Sweety Pie....Can't knock a girl for trying eh? x

My phone and TV were fine. It was only the Broadband with the problem. And Virgin customer services are awful. They charged me 25p a min to tell me it was THEIR problem.Tut!!

Ottilie.:0(

Poor you hun. I was getting the shakes from one night. You must be convulsing.LOL

I hope it gets done soon for you.:0)

Best Answer

hi pingu, mine has been off for over a week now at home, they said it was technical, so I'm having to have my yahoo fix at work all the time

Virgin Broadband this last few weeks has got so slow.

You can find out about the service from the web site and you can see all the problems the company has all over the country with what service and if it's fixed.

My account is gonna B closed when my year is up!

Happy Christmas to all reading this message.

L8Rs

Source(s): Looked at site

I didn't have any broadband problems last night but it was working in slow motion on Sunday.

If you go to their website they have a service status page that uses a traffic light system. Of course, if your broadband isn't working then it is not much use really.

I see they still have an amber light next to the broadband service and a new one for the call centre.

Yuuuup, just the internet tho, the TV and phone were fine!

I HATE Virgin Media!!

nah all of my service were working but i understand where your coming from about charging 25p a min it rediclous

• Kev

Hiya, Pingu.

Yeah. It only lasted about half an hour here though.

no.My dad was watching the ufc on bravo 2 last night and i didnt hear that it had been cut off.They lied to you so you keep the service.

So that's where you were.On the bleedin phone chatting up the virgin man.I did wonder.lol x

yes mine had problem as well last night, and their helpline had problem as well nor 153 and 190 was working

i was the same

i was on it when cut me off