Sexual Obsession with Panties (serious only please)?

So I moved back home for a while, and my sister who is 17 always leaves her clothes all over her room. One day when my family was out I saw a pair of dirty panties on her bed and out of boredness I smelled them. The smell was so good and intriguing, and I'm afraid I've almost become obsessed.... show more So I moved back home for a while, and my sister who is 17 always leaves her clothes all over her room.

One day when my family was out I saw a pair of dirty panties on her bed and out of boredness I smelled them.

The smell was so good and intriguing, and I'm afraid I've almost become obsessed.

I've tried them on, put them over my face, I can't help it. It's really emberassing and I know it's wrong but the smell of her vagina is so arrousing, and I don't know what to do, because I tell myself I'm not going to do it anymore, and then when I get horny my hormones take over and I can't control myself.

Does anyone have any tips for me to get over this obsession, (this is not a joke)