Krishna asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫我翻譯成英文-自我介紹 -20點

請幫我翻譯,需要口語化,請勿用軟體翻譯,謝謝!

我叫光,生於XXXX年X月X號,今年X歲,家中有五個人,我排行老大,就讀於資訊科技系,希望未來從事IT產業的工作,當然,英文是非常重要的....哈!

我的個性隨和,興趣是上網,我認為網路的資訊真的是多采多姿,很多知識都可以在那裏找到,但可信度需要求證....在我閒暇時,通常會打電腦與看漫畫,我愛看的漫畫是海賊王跟火影忍者,海賊王是個關於友情與海的故事,火影忍者是個關於忍者的故事。

從小就感覺自己有藝術方面的才能,因為小學的美術作品總是被老師“拗”走,高中曾想過念美術科,但老爸說沒“錢”途,所以加入了電機科,現在想起來很遺憾....不過在電機科裡挖掘出對電腦的興趣,也打下了一些基礎。畢業後開始過著荒唐放蕩的生活,直到退伍後後,因緣際會下認識了一位女孩,他讓我了解到人應該要把眼光放遠,為自己的未來鋪路,因此我辭去了餐飲店的工作,轉向電腦硬體維修,做了一年之後,認為自己的學歷需要加強,考了現在這間學校,但工作和學業實在是沒辦法配合,所以我離開了電腦維修,轉向美工設計。目前的生活雖然忙碌,但過得非常充實,這都要歸功於那位女孩子,不過前陣子和她分手了,但真的很謝謝她。我會努力充實自己,謝謝!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

My name is Light, i am born on January, first, 19XX, i am currently XX years old. There are five people in my family, i am the oldest out of three children. Right now i am studying in information science, and hopefully i can engaged in IT related job in the future. Of course knowing English is very important too... haha!

I am very easy to get along, i like to surf online, i believe the information one can find online are astonishing, one can learn a lot from there, but you can't always believe what you find online. On my spear time i like to play computer games or read comic books, i love the comics One Piece, and Naruto. One Piece is the story of friendships and the sea, while Naruto is about ninjas.

Ever since little, i knew i have some talent in art, because in elementary school my art work will always be taken away by my teacher. I thought about going towards art major in high school, but my father said that studying art will not get you anywhere, that is why i got into electrical machinery major. Now thinking about it, I kind of regrades it. But from electrical machinery i found myself more interested in computer, and also built the basic foundation of computer. After graduating from college i wander around doing nothing for a while, it wasn't until after i got out of the army, i accidentally met a girl. Because of her i realized that i need to think about the future. So i quit my job as a waiter in the restaurant, and found a job in building computer hardware. I did that for a year, and realized that i need to improve my education level.

2007-12-19 06:51:34 補充:

So here i am, in this school. But work and school together was too much for me, so i left the computer hardware job and went into design. Although i am very busy right now, but life feels very full. All thanks to that one girl. Even though we broke up,

2007-12-19 06:51:43 補充:

but i really want to thank her. And i will keep on living my life to the fullest, thank you!

生日要用月, 日, 年,

1/1/80 就是 january, first, nineteen eighty

3/16/80 就是 march sixteen nineteen eighty

Source(s): 我的腦袋