Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 1 decade ago

why is it that Trevor Reese-Jones doesn't remember anything about the crash? or is he just hiding something?

Best Answer

I think Trevor Reese-Jones is hiding Something...

I also agree with sarch_uk...

• Amberly2 years agoReport

I agree. You can tell when people are lying. His **** don't quite add up. Despite the head injury. In his first interview he is weird about it.

The head trauma he received probably means he really doesn't remember anything. I once had a crash on my bike and don't remember anything after swerving to avoid the car which pulled out directly in front of me until I was at the hospital despite the fact that I was conscious at the scene of the crash - someone I knew was there and apparently had a conversation with me.

Loss of memory due to a catastrophic injury to the head is not uncommon;in fact,it's quite common! Rees-Jones has nothing to hide!

It is a very common occurrence with those who sustain head injuries in vehicle crashes. In fact, the opposite, having a clear memory of the accident events, would be more surprising.

Source(s): I investigate accidents for insurance companies.

He did have a head injury but that's a very interesting point...

as is...

if the driver was so obviously drunk as is being made out that he was, as her body guard, why on earth did he allow her to get into the same car as him...

If it is true that there was a conspiracy against Diana, I would keep quiet as well, rather then telling what really happened.

But since I don't believe in a conspiracy I think he really doesn't remember what happened.

He simply does not remember, not uncommon with this type of injury. There was no conspiracy.

best of luck to you!

With the injury he recieved,it is quite possible he can't remember.

wow i didnt here this story very interesting