Don't you wish extra time could be bought and sold like goods and services?

Wouldn't life get so much easier if you could actually buy and sell time? Like if you had a bunch of extra time just lying around, you could turn around and sell it for a profit. Or if you're in desperate need for more time you could always go out and buy some......

Favorite Answer

Are you my mother with a 'sexy' account?? I was just telling her that this morning on the phone. She asked what I wanted for Christmas and I said she couldnt buy what I wanted--time.

Buying time that's what we all do everyday before we die fooling ourselves that when we have enough we will help others and with our creditors who charge us through roof with interest!

Awesome!!! I would be so broke though. I would probably buy some time every day, like now.

Maybe,if there's still some left over.

• Marie

If we didn't wast the time we were given by GOD we would have all the time we need ...

Heck, I would be a billionaire.