Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

what does fudge packing mean?

my friend says I should be careful that I don't get my fudge packed, what does he mean by that?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

lol it means that you might get you poo pushed in...i think

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Well, take right now, just before Christmas. loads of companies have a real rush on to get all the orders out. So they employ people on a temporary basis. If it was a confectionary company they might employ people to pack their stuff. They could be called fudge packers. So you see its really simple. Your friend says that you don't want your fudge packed. That means that you don't want the fudge that you packed to be claimed by another worker as their own, meaning that you wouldn't get paid for it!

Or of course, I could be totally wrong.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

FUNNY.........How you all think it's only a Gay term!

What about all you Girls who have 'anal' sex...is it not the SAME? (Still packing 'fudge', no?) Many STR8 men are into 'fudge packing' with their Wives.....it's 'tighter'.....lol...lol...

It is not strictly a Gay term. It is a Hetero term used by 'STR8/Heterosexual Guys', mostly to make fun at Gay men!

I asked 3 Gay guys, if they use that term. All said, "No, it's more of a Hetero, Breeder, Immature insult"

GO FIGURE....lol...does the phrase, "People who live in GLASS houses, should not throw ROCKS", ring a bell?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Golly, it means putting fudge in a box to ship to happy candy-eating customers.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Fudge packing is homosexual sex. To get your fudge packed would mean that you would have a penis inserted in to your anus.

• 1 decade ago

Something to do with putting fudge in boxes? Buggered if I know.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ask George Micheal

• itty
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I pack my fudge in pretty Tupperware containers...

:)

• 5 years ago

"Fudge packing" is often used as a euphemism referring to the act of anal sex. Doesn't matter if it is heterosexual or homosexual; the meaning remains the same either way.

• 1 decade ago

Well you learn something new everyday read some of your replies don't know whether I needed to know that or not lol

• 1 decade ago

It means, that he want's to do you, you know where? and that is the plain true. take care, Happy Holidays.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.