Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

what does fudge packing mean?

my friend says I should be careful that I don't get my fudge packed, what does he mean by that?

Favorite Answer

lol it means that you might get you poo pushed in...i think

Well, take right now, just before Christmas. loads of companies have a real rush on to get all the orders out. So they employ people on a temporary basis. If it was a confectionary company they might employ people to pack their stuff. They could be called fudge packers. So you see its really simple. Your friend says that you don't want your fudge packed. That means that you don't want the fudge that you packed to be claimed by another worker as their own, meaning that you wouldn't get paid for it!

Or of course, I could be totally wrong.

FUNNY.........How you all think it's only a Gay term!

What about all you Girls who have 'anal' sex...is it not the SAME? (Still packing 'fudge', no?) Many STR8 men are into 'fudge packing' with their Wives.....it's 'tighter'.....lol...lol...

It is not strictly a Gay term. It is a Hetero term used by 'STR8/Heterosexual Guys', mostly to make fun at Gay men!

I asked 3 Gay guys, if they use that term. All said, "No, it's more of a Hetero, Breeder, Immature insult"

GO FIGURE....lol...does the phrase, "People who live in GLASS houses, should not throw ROCKS", ring a bell?

Golly, it means putting fudge in a box to ship to happy candy-eating customers.

Fudge packing is homosexual sex. To get your fudge packed would mean that you would have a penis inserted in to your anus.

Something to do with putting fudge in boxes? Buggered if I know.

Ask George Micheal

• itty

I pack my fudge in pretty Tupperware containers...

:)

"Fudge packing" is often used as a euphemism referring to the act of anal sex. Doesn't matter if it is heterosexual or homosexual; the meaning remains the same either way.

Well you learn something new everyday read some of your replies don't know whether I needed to know that or not lol

It means, that he want's to do you, you know where? and that is the plain true. take care, Happy Holidays.