i have a really bad stomach ach...need pain relever??

no pepto,....makes me sicker

tums- dnt work

pllzzz help me

thanx

• bla
    Favorite Answer

A really good remedy is just drink a mug of hot water. It always works like a charm and there are no side effects. Try it! =)

• gollu

If in England, telephone NHS Direct (Tel: 0845-4647) and communicate to a qualified nurse. to envision for appendicitis - get him to lie on his lower back, then think of a triangle with the final diagnosis from the splendid of his suitable hip to his abdomen button. The third area of the triangle going the comparable distance into his abdomen. positioned tension in this element - if this motives severe soreness then this is a threat his appendix is giving him issues. flow on your nearest Emergency Room. If the soreness is in suitable left hand area, below his ribs, he might have a abdomen ulcer. If an ulcer bursts, he might have a gastro-intestinal bleed which isn't good information. He fairly could seek for scientific suggestion, soonest.

a mug of hot peppermint tea will help and if you need to sweeten it try a little honey.

I use Mint tea when ever i get a sore stomach , and i give it to my son and hubby to help them too, it works wonders :)

Your best bet is probably to just lie down and relax for a while.

try to make yourself vomit.....that usually works