Loretta Lynn Fans???....Country Music Quiz!!! Fill in the blanks!?

1. 'Well, I was born a coal miner's daughter, in a cabin on a hill in ___________________'? 2. 'We were ________, but we had ________ ---- that's the one thing that daddy made sure of'? 3. 'He shoveled ______ to make a poor man's dollar'? 4. 'My daddy worked all night in... show more 1. 'Well, I was born a coal miner's daughter, in a cabin on a hill in ___________________'?
2. 'We were ________, but we had ________ ---- that's the one thing that daddy made sure of'?
3. 'He shoveled ______ to make a poor man's dollar'?
4. 'My daddy worked all night in the ____________ ---- All day long in the field a-hoin' corn'?
5. 'Mommie rocked the ______ at night ----- and read _______ by the coal-oil light, and ever'thing would ______ all over come break of morn''?
6. 'My daddy worked all night in the ____________ ---- All day long in the field a-hoin' corn'?
7. 'Daddy loved and raised ________ kids on a miner's pay. Mommie scrubbed our clothes on ____________ ever'day'?
8. 'Why, I've seen her ________ bleed ----- to complain there was no need. She'd smile in Mommie's __________ way'?
9. 'In the __________we didn't have shoes to wear ----- but in the ____________, we'd all get a brand new pair'?
10. 'And it's so good _______________ ----- not much left but the floor'?
Update: OOPS!!! Thanks Tex for pointing that out!
Always can count on you! LOL