Gimi Answers plz.?

So iv liked this girl over the last month, and shes been flirting with me like taking my cell phone, and changing the banners,backround pics, punching me ( it dosnt hurt at all) throwing stuff at me, taking my food, kicking me.... she always takes my hat. She also trys to make fun of me. and i do flirt back, even though i dont perfer this kind of flirting.

the problem is that she does the exact opposit to this other guy, shes nice to him. always plays with his hair, says that hes her "best freind", and she says goodbye to him. which she dosnt say to me. she will also tell him (good job) and wont even ask how i did. She also dosnt text me much. but i think they are texting.

why is she doing this too me. im just hela confused right now. iv kinda started to like her but i dont know what she thinks of me.

i tryed saying goodbye yesterday and she didnt say anything back.

Favorite Answer

The other guy is sh!t out of luck because he's in the friends zone.... You, on the other hand, are at a more advantageous point. She is clearly flirting with you, hardcore. Flirt back... don't mind the other guy; she's just using him to test you... she wants to see how you react to her treating the other guy nice. Women subconsciously test men ALL OF THE TIME; its natural. Go for the kill and flirt your *** off with her; exhibit your confidence by not even caring about the other guy, you will ace her test and this will get you laid. Best wishes!

Source(s): attraction expert
  • Ruth

LUKEEE KORRNNSS!!! he is the best 8 year old ever!!!!! jk... but luke korns is a youtube sensation(; he has the flippy hair and all that good stuffff. Everyone should go subscribe to his youtube channel and if you do you'll fall in love<3(; Luke Korns, boys and girls will be the next president of the United States. and then there will be his friend chris as vice president. But luke is just amazingggg #hashtag #hashtag

• Racer

Sounds like she's kinda treating you like a "kid friend"... she's treating the other guy more "adult" like... just my impression from what you're telling me. I wouldn't look at her as a possible girlfriend... I'd keep my sights open. Best of luck to you!!!

She's not flirting dude. She's picking on you. And you're taking it like a little fella. Don't

I think she doens't know what she wants and likes to play games. Find someone who is nice to you.