Upon inhaling some cologne, few minutes later my chest hurt a bit more and felt irritated. Is this asthma?

I'm already on antihistamines so it's not really an allergy. But upon inhaling certain things such as cologne/perfume, hair products, certain cosmetics, etc, fragrances, they seem to produce a reaction in me that can be described as "irritating." My chest starts to feel a bit... show more I'm already on antihistamines so it's not really an allergy. But upon inhaling certain things such as cologne/perfume, hair products, certain cosmetics, etc, fragrances, they seem to produce a reaction in me that can be described as "irritating." My chest starts to feel a bit disturbed/bothered by the smell, and I never get a full blown asthma attack with the wheezing, coughing, but it can give me a headache, and I can feel the scent linger in my mouth, it's weird.

At times I do get lots of chest pressure, especially towards the upper stomach, lower chest area, and basically pain. It feels like mild burning.

Now that's not to say that I feel great otherwise. I feel like I'm never at 100%, but it plummets even lower when I'm exposed to irritatants/triggers.

i've also gotten sick alot in the last few years with chest infections.

SO could this just be sore/tired lungs from all they went through, and they're extra sensitive,

or is this a form of asthma?
Update: For example, I do have all the asthma meds, claritin, singulair, advair, atrovent, albuterol/xopanex, which I don't have to take daily, theyre basically as needed, even the long term ones i take a break from, and even though they seem to prevent "spasm, and sudden attacks," they do NOTHING to... show more For example, I do have all the asthma meds, claritin, singulair, advair, atrovent, albuterol/xopanex, which I don't have to take daily, theyre basically as needed, even the long term ones i take a break from, and even though they seem to prevent "spasm, and sudden attacks," they do NOTHING to alleviate any burning/irritating pains, which makes me believe that they're possibly not asthma related.
Update 2: I've already seen an allergist and a respiratory specialist and they didn't seem to be concerned at all. They just seemed to say oh it's mild and all your tests are normal. So then perhaps it's not asthma? Can't someone's lungs just wear out and be sensitive after recovering from a... show more I've already seen an allergist and a respiratory specialist and they didn't seem to be concerned at all. They just seemed to say oh it's mild and all your tests are normal.

So then perhaps it's not asthma?

Can't someone's lungs just wear out and be sensitive after recovering from a major illness such as the flu?