Polly asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請強者幫我檢查我的文法有沒有錯誤

我要寫一封英文信給我的朋友

但是我實在是英文很爛

想請強者可以幫我檢查我的信有哪裡文法錯誤或者是不順暢的地方

謝謝

信的內容(我沒有分大小寫):

dear sue

how are you? it is a long time to see you. i miss you, your husband, and your lovely home so much. i am sorry that i had told you i will give the picture for you. but i am to lazy to develop the pictures, it took a lot of time to develop the pictures. i am so sorry. the buildings on the card are the famous buildings in Taiwan. i hope someday you can come to Taiwan, and i will take you to visit all the buildings.

merry christmas and happy new year.

love Jenny

就請大家幫幫我吧

謝謝

Rating
  • Lv 4
    Favorite Answer

Dear Sue,

How are you? I haven't seen you for a long time. I miss your husband, you, and your lovely home so much. I was sorry that I told you I would give the pictures to you. I was too lazy to develop the pictures. It took me a lot of time. I feel so sorry for it. The buildings in the card are famous in Taiwan. I hope you can come to Taiwan someday.I will take you to visit all the famous buildings in Taiwan.

May

Merry Christmas (=Merry Xmas) and Happy New Year

Love,

Jenny

有些句子有贅字有刪掉了

有些是位置上我有作一些調動^^

Source(s): myself

Dear Sue,

How have you been? It’s been a while that we haven’t seen each other. I miss you, your husband and your lovely home so much. I’m sorry that I didn’t send the pictures to you as I said. I was too lazy to develop the films. Hence, it took me a long time to develop them. Again, I’m apologized for the delay.

The buildings in the card are the famous buildings in Taiwan. Hopefully, you will visit Taiwan in a near future and I’ll surely take you around to see those famous buildings.

Wish you all well!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Love,

Jenny

希望可以派的上用場喔~

Source(s): 自己
  • Ahoo

Dear Sue

How's you recently? Long time no see, i miss you so much.

Please remember me of your husband and your lovable kids.

Sorry, i fogot to give you the picture. You know, i am so forgetful.

Gosh, i haven't had the pucture developed yet.

The other sude of this card shows a well known building, Taipei 101!

And, i am waiting for you to come visit Taiwan.

MERRY CHRISMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

Jenny , Truly

Source(s): 偶數白出