so i like this guy??? and he is always talking to me, but how do i know if he likes me??

Favorite Answer

well i think that if he keeps on talking to u than he must like you or something.... i think that u shouold give him a try

Men like women are complicated. He maybe trying to work up the courage to ask you out or he is your friend and sees you that way. One way to find out is just to simply ask. I know that is a biggie but if he asnwers yes then he maybe playing or he is really sincere. there is no real way to know except taking that first step. If you make a mistake it's okay, that's what there are there for and dust your self off and look for other people. I know that's not what you are looking for but just take that leap if it works good if not well just keep searching you'll find someone.

Well if he's always talking to you that's a sign. Does he go up to you to talk or do you have to talk to him first? if he comes to you then he might like you. also if he ever touches you on the arm or anything like that. smiles when he is with you ect.

He will ask you out if he likes you more than a friend. Give him time to still get to know you better.

usually i respond to sraight questions if a lady likes me i repond with hmm whatever i feel like at the time time is short if you like him just say so no drama

ask