Christians: Does this verse mean that you are going to Hell...?

if you keep on sinning after becoming a Christian? If not, what exactly does it mean? Hebrews 10:26-27 "For if we go on sinning willfully after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, but a certain terrifying expectation of judgment, and the fury of a fire... show more if you keep on sinning after becoming a Christian? If not, what exactly does it mean?

Hebrews 10:26-27

"For if we go on sinning willfully after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, but a certain terrifying expectation of judgment, and the fury of a fire which will consume the adversaries."

I was reading along in my bible one day, when I came upon this verse. It made an absolutely huge impact in my life. To me, this says "If you keep on deliberately sinning after becoming a Christian, you're pretty much going to Hell; it's as if Jesus never died on the cross for you("a sacrifice no longer remains")" If that's what it means, it's quite a sobering thought; not many of the "Christians" in America truly have salvation if that's what it means. What do you think this verse means?
Update: I'm reading over the answers now, and some of them are really helpful! Thanks guys!
Update 2: Norma P: Actually, Hebrews is in the New Testament :)