John J asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

detroit pistons or boston celtics who will win wenday game?

detroit pistons or boston celtics who will win wenday game?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Detroit...i mean boston is good and everything but they lost to the Cavs and i mean I know RIP can play Ray, Tay will play pierce, and Sheed has never had a problem with KG not only that but Detroit can switch it up on KG they got a lot of Vet big men that can handle his style like Dyess too...i mean boston is good and when theyre not playin detroit i might root for them but between them and detroit...DETROIT BASKETBAAAAAL!!!!!!!!! the D will Dominate

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

gotta go with the pistons, our lineup has depth that can push hard and beat the 3 man team of the boston celtics, i predict the final score, Pistons 91- Celtics 84

• 1 decade ago

Most likely Boston. Sorry Detroit, your chance for the title ended when you got rid of Ben Wallace. And I've been saying for the longest time they will never win with Flip Saunders as a head coach.

EDIT: I'll also remind Detroit that one all-star beat their team. Let's see how 3 of them do.

• 1 decade ago

Detroit will probally win and to the people who say they can't win with out ben, look at him now he goes to the bulls and they get even worse this year plus they have better players like maxiel for the defence

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Detroit..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

With Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett on the field, I'm sure that Celtics will win.

• 1 decade ago

i will go for the C's.. 12-0 at home, currently on a nine game winning streak and the number 1 defensive team in the NBA..

Jeremy K-- u said that the C's is only a 3 man team? are you out of your mind? Maybe u havent seen Rondo, hauz and posey play??.. they are terrific basketball player and we still have perk and big baby who could grab those boards and create space inside..

• 1 decade ago

Pistons and Celtics are going to Wendy's?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Detroit Pistons cos they have too much petrol in their engines!

Source(s): Vroom, Vroom
  • m33p0
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

road game and possibly without ray allen against one of the best teams in the east. i'll give detroit a slight edge on this one.

lol @ Wendy's comment

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.