Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 1 decade ago

Blackberry Pearl plans?

how much does the blackberry pearl plans cost to get unlimited text,email,and internet. I looked on there website and there isnt a plan including all 3 so..yeah..

i would prefer to get the answer from a tmobile bbp user/owner.

thanksss

Favorite Answer

Yes i am with At&T, $40 for unlimited text and internet. Which seems to be pretty decent I think. I have the BB personal max plan. So you can get cheaper plans just depends on whats more important to you.

• tenuta

sprint and Verizon require you to function a BlackBerry records plan in case you purchase a BlackBerry from them. This plan will prepare you ways to get right of entry to the internet and grant and get carry of emails. i think of that's mandatory on an identical time as employing the two a form of distributors. This fee is besides to the favored telephone plan, so it is going to be extra desirable.

39.99 for all. 29.99 for the email/internet and 9.99 for the unlimited text.

Source(s): blackberry tmobile owner.