8 parts of speech sentence labeling?

My english 1 teacher gave the class a challenge to write a sentence that she could not label. It does not need to contain all 8 parts of speech and can contain dialogue.If anyone can help me out by writing me a very diffucult sentence it would be much appreciated.

Bye sentence labeling I mean what part of speech each word is.

By*

By*

Favorite Answer

Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were, or might have been, was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise.

Source(s): A quotation from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll.
  • Takuma

riverrun, past Eve and Adam's, from swerve of shore to bend of bay, brings us by a commodius vicus of recirculation back to Howth Castle and Environs.

Source(s): opening of Finnegans Wake by James Joyce

Egads! (interjection) Most (adj) people(noun) on the planet (prepositional phrase) would have a really (adverb) hard(adjective) time(noun) completing this assignment. (a, an, and the are articles. Articles are adjectives.)