Is Paul McCartney Justified in being upset with Michael Jackson for owning the Beatles Catalog?

Before you answer please consider the following: The Beatles willingly sold their music into public shares in the London Stock Exchange. When the company that they sold their music to decided to sell the catalog, Paul wanted to buy his music back but since there were other songs from other bands included in the... show more Before you answer please consider the following:
The Beatles willingly sold their music into public shares in the London Stock Exchange. When the company that they sold their music to decided to sell the catalog, Paul wanted to buy his music back but since there were other songs from other bands included in the catalog, he couldn't come up with the money to buy it whereas Michael Jackson could.
Update: Someone else: trust me I know the story, and I'm glad that you know how to copy and paste. But you have to understand that it doesn't matter, they sold the music bottom line. If you sold your house, even if it was under poor advice to do so, you do not have the right to take back that house from the new... show more Someone else: trust me I know the story, and I'm glad that you know how to copy and paste. But you have to understand that it doesn't matter, they sold the music bottom line. If you sold your house, even if it was under poor advice to do so, you do not have the right to take back that house from the new owners at any time you please. The same is true for Paul, bottom line is he sold the music, and couldn't afford to buy it back.