Does Jesse McCartney play a chpmunk in Alvin and the Chipmunks?

Yes Jesse McCartney does play a chipmunk Theodor (the one in green) Isn't the chipmunks so cute though?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

yes he does play theodor

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Does Jesse McCartney play a chpmunk in Alvin and the Chipmunks?

Yes Jesse McCartney does play a chipmunk Theodor (the one in green) Isn't the chipmunks so cute though?

Source(s): jesse mccartney play chpmunk alvin chipmunks: https://tr.im/UxKrU
  • 1 decade ago

He plays the fat, short, and lovable one, which is Theodore. Yeah he is the one in the green. They are so cute, I like the part where Theodore is running from the vaccum and says "Ahhh... Evil Robots" or something along those lines. I think they are so cuddly, I asked for one for christmas, but I don't think they make good house pets. It would kind of freak me out if talking chipmunks broke into my house and was eating my food. But they are so cute, I would let them stay.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I know Theodor is my fav too!! They are all cute but Theodor is so adorable!! and I couldn't believe that Jesse McCartney played him. When they speed up the recording it sounds so different (in a cute way)!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i'm going to go and see that movie just because of jesse! i've got to support my baby! me and my friend are seeing it together! and yes, he does play the voice of theodore! so cute! :)

• 1 decade ago

omg, i know!im so gonna c that movie just 4 jesse.hes the only reason the green 1 is my fave.he is soo hott.jesse, i mean.anyways, yea they speed up the voices 2 make them sound really high pitched.every one needs 2 go c that movie!!

• 1 decade ago

omg he does? ilove the chipmunks! they're so cute! who plays the other two chipmucks? send me mail telling me who

• 1 decade ago

yeah he plays theodor the cute fat one

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes he does

• 1 decade ago

Yes he does..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.