Does Jesse McCartney play a chpmunk in Alvin and the Chipmunks?

Yes Jesse McCartney does play a chipmunk Theodor (the one in green) Isn't the chipmunks so cute though?

Best Answer

yes he does play theodor

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): jesse mccartney play chpmunk alvin chipmunks: https://tr.im/UxKrU

He plays the fat, short, and lovable one, which is Theodore. Yeah he is the one in the green. They are so cute, I like the part where Theodore is running from the vaccum and says "Ahhh... Evil Robots" or something along those lines. I think they are so cuddly, I asked for one for christmas, but I don't think they make good house pets. It would kind of freak me out if talking chipmunks broke into my house and was eating my food. But they are so cute, I would let them stay.

I know Theodor is my fav too!! They are all cute but Theodor is so adorable!! and I couldn't believe that Jesse McCartney played him. When they speed up the recording it sounds so different (in a cute way)!!

i'm going to go and see that movie just because of jesse! i've got to support my baby! me and my friend are seeing it together! and yes, he does play the voice of theodore! so cute! :)

omg, i know!im so gonna c that movie just 4 jesse.hes the only reason the green 1 is my fave.he is soo hott.jesse, i mean.anyways, yea they speed up the voices 2 make them sound really high pitched.every one needs 2 go c that movie!!

omg he does? ilove the chipmunks! they're so cute! who plays the other two chipmucks? send me mail telling me who

yeah he plays theodor the cute fat one

yes he does

Yes he does..