Jonathan asked in Games & RecreationCard Games · 1 decade ago

WHICH IS BETTER POKEMON VS YUGIOH (card game) AND WHY!!!?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

there isnt really a better one because people have differnt opinions about these things (i.e. 1 person says yugioh as more people play it and other person says pokemon cos the cards are shinyer ) but IMO yugioh

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it really depends on what you like better. i personally played both of the games and they were both fun. i played yugioh for about 4 years and pokemon for half a year. i played both because at a time i was in favor for yugioh and then i was in favor for pokemon. but i personally like yugioh better because you can learn from it cause you have to stratagize to win and theres a lot of card shops in yugiohs favor. and pokemon when they get a high ranking pokemon out and you have a weakness type disadvantage youre gonna keep getting youre pokemon knocked out and thats no fun. but thats just me. also keep in mind that yugioh will be dificult in collecting cards you need to build that just right deck. and pokemon you can pluck off a theme deck and buy boosters and youll have a decent deck. well choose the card game you're more in favor in and good lucl

Source(s): 4 years on and off yugioh player 6 months pokemon player
  • 4 years ago

It depends on what you're after. YUGIOH is a good trading card game over all while Classic Pokemon is good cartoon show.

• 1 decade ago

first off don't be playing card games all night long, but it is a good hobby. Now yugioh is much better that Pokemon. the reason. the pic is better

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

YuGiOh. This game has been adopted by the whole world and is played by children all the way to adults. The game is host to several world championships and tournaments. Pokemon cards are more expensive and less fulfilling. They are as much fun to compete with and aren't as much fun to collect.

• 1 decade ago

yugioh. because pokemon is like a cheap magic the gathering rip off. yugioh is way better. i would know, ive tried both before.

• 1 decade ago

Pokemon is kind of boring but in my opinion yugioh ROCKS

• 1 decade ago

I always play this card game of Yu-Gi-Oh and is better because every 3 months there's a Sneak Previews a new set of cards comes out people will want theses cards and think a good strategy deck to make it better.

• 1 decade ago

Yugioh because you get to use more strategie and it could be shorter than pokemon.

• 1 decade ago

Yu-Gi-Oh! is better because it is much easier to understand. Pokemon is just like a magic card game.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.