Mt husbands ex-wife was caught driving drunk and sited for DUI and Child endangerment. Could my husband get cu

7 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    no.not based on a dui.

  • 1 decade ago

    There is a good possibility. I assume from the child endangerment charge that the kids were in the car when she was driving drunk? If so, I would file for custody immediately, and request that she only have supervised visits, and not be allowed to drive the kids anywhere.

  • 1 decade ago

    The fact that you know about the DUI is good--my husband's ex had THREE DUI's that we didn't know about for years..she was a master at hiding things because she was afraid that he would go after her and she would lose the child support. So yeah, I would talk to an attorney--it IS different when there is a kid in the car--now child services is involved and that's not good for her...

  • Go and talk to an attorney in your state. I can't see why she should be able to keep custody of the child/children. I would definately fight for it using that. Good luck!

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Yes and he should. She clearly has allowed her problems to get out of control. She needs drug rehab and counseling.

  • 1 decade ago

    Look at Britney but they give them many chances>

  • 1 decade ago

    Its highly probable

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.