Mt husbands ex-wife was caught driving drunk and sited for DUI and Child endangerment. Could my husband get cu

Favorite Answer

no.not based on a dui.

There is a good possibility. I assume from the child endangerment charge that the kids were in the car when she was driving drunk? If so, I would file for custody immediately, and request that she only have supervised visits, and not be allowed to drive the kids anywhere.

The fact that you know about the DUI is good--my husband's ex had THREE DUI's that we didn't know about for years..she was a master at hiding things because she was afraid that he would go after her and she would lose the child support. So yeah, I would talk to an attorney--it IS different when there is a kid in the car--now child services is involved and that's not good for her...

• Go and talk to an attorney in your state. I can't see why she should be able to keep custody of the child/children. I would definately fight for it using that. Good luck!

Yes and he should. She clearly has allowed her problems to get out of control. She needs drug rehab and counseling.

Look at Britney but they give them many chances>

Its highly probable