Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Girls' Opinions Please???

Alright there is this girl I really like, she has the greatest personality, is funny, athletic, smart, and beautiful. I went way too fast and screwed up the first time, and when I asked her to homecoming she let me down softly. Now I have tried to back off so I don't look like a stalker.

Since then she has opened up to me. She starts conversations with me, she is hyper when I'm around, she flirts with me. We have even gone snowboarding together a few times and hang out.

What would your reaction be if a couple months later, a guy says to you "I've tried every day to get over this crush I have on you. But just being around your personality, and seeing your smile every day makes that impossible"

I look deep into your eyes as I say that with true sincerity on my face. It comes from inside, not some cheesy thing that doesn't really mean anything. I offer to take you on a date, and say, "you already know my number. If you're interested give me call. I'll see you around!" as i walk off with a smile.

what would your reactions be girls? would you give me a chance?

• AZBOY
    Favorite Answer

How romantic...... who could turn that down

• ?

Id deff give the guy a chance especially if we spent time hanging out getting to know each other better after I first turned him down because it would mean that I just needed to get more comfortable around him before I gave in. That would be the sweetest thing to hear at that point. :)

YES i would give you a chance you sound like a really considerate guy. if she let you down softly and has been opening up to you, i think that she cares for you and dose not want to upset you.

I'd probably stumble with the next step I took... that's really sweet and it makes her feel totally wanted... I'd give you a call...

that sounds way too cheesy and sappy and ew. If a guy told me that I'd laugh in his face because it just sounds so desperate and pathetic.

• hell ya i would givre a chance because if u care enough about me to ssay that then u must really care and i like that and if yall dont work out email me! :)

awww....that's sweet I know I wouldn't turn that down! I say go for it!

I'd call. good luck

wow i think i would melt.

it sounds so sweet and i probably would tear up..........lol.

Yeah, i just might.