..l* asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

Please tell me website that can....?

change the size of my words. All I have on my computer is Microsoft office and notepad and the notepad has no format or font so I can't change the text. So does anyone [[anyone at all]] know a website that will make my text larger[[as in font]]???

4 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Microsoft Word in Office can change test sizes. Just change the font size.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    open up internet explorer and look way up top and click on view.

    then click on text size. from there you can set your text to the size you want it. hope this helps, good luck

  • 1 decade ago

    get open office at http://www.openoffice.org/

  • 1 decade ago


    Source(s): www.pagii.com
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.