How To Know What Are Friend Thinking?

I Very confused becasue my friend always scold me and bully me and I don't know why they want bully me and scold me .

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2U2
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Ask them and then get a new group of friends. Your current "friends" don't seem like friends at all.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i know it's hard to walk away from someone because u might be scared of being a loner, bt if u just avoid those ppl and hung out somewhere else u may make some better friends. I used to have friends that were really mean to me. At some point i decided i didn't want to be with them, started hanging around in the library rather than corridors and found a group of friends that i would never replace for any other ppl.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You have a bossy friend who's a bully, so find a better friend. If you can't find the reason for their behavior, then it's coming from something within themselves that they need to feel control over someone. That is a troubled person and I'd get away real fast because that's their problem, not yours! Find another friend who doesn't need to pick on other people to make themselves feel better. That's not the way we solve our problems in life. Friends should only be helping one another. If they're being mean, leave!

• 1 decade ago

1st, ask wats wrong and if they are still mean to you,its proberly because mabey they were bullyed in the past..and they want to take it out on someone else...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Maybe he/she got a problem with their family.Easy you may need face to face to talk and say what r u feeling rite now.For better understanding and etc.If there is no change please avoid ur friend with making a friendship with the other

• 1 decade ago

A friend will not make you question them this is not a friend let them go.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ditch them

they don't like you so theres no point

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.