You've been busted for speeding...What do you do?

24 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Yes l have.

    Pay the ticket and go to traffic school.

  • 1 decade ago

    Go to court and hope the judge is lenient. You can sometimes get a judge to reduce the fine or even wipe it away if you have a good record. Just dress nicely and have your stuff together. Explain why you were speeding and be very sorry. If this doesn't work, suck it up, pay the ticket, and slow down!

  • 1 decade ago

    A speed governor for fuel injection pumps of an internal combustion engine ... from the transmission lever to regulate a fuel delivery volume adjusting the rate of speed allowed.

    Put a governor on your vehicle.

  • 1 decade ago

    Hit the police with the steering wheel I just ripped out. Drag his body down to the lake and throw him in. Then runaway and repeat. Just kidding, I'd just make a good, sad excuse, and pray to God that they will bye it.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    Take the ticket and put on a fake smile.

  • Mary D
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

    well, a cop friend of mine said to put both hands on the wheel at 10 and 2 position and wait for the cop to come up. this way he/she will know you are not armed. this is a biggie!!!!

  • 1 decade ago

    Pay the ticket with my mother in laws cash.

  • 1 decade ago

    Take the ticket and pay up.

  • 1 decade ago

    Bend over and show cleavage if that didn't work I'll keep trying other tactics of this nature! I refuse to pay!

  • 1 decade ago

    cry, not to get out of it but because that would scare the hell outta me. then i would be nice to the cop and pay the ticket.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.