Should I wait until after Christmas to buy an Xbox 360?

I'm thinking about buying an Xbox 360, but am tempted to wait until the day after Christmas in hopes of a better bundle package. Right now, they're giving away Forza 2 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance with the normal 360 package for $350. Do you think stores like Best Buy and Circuit City will have a better offer for the day after Christmas sales?

Favorite Answer

If the stores have unsold stock the day after Christmas they will offer much better deals than before Christmas. The risk you run is that there will be no unsold stock, but I don't know how likely that is.

No because Best Buy or Circuit City will have a better deal before Christmas.

Yeah, that's what I'm planning to do. I'm buying an entire home theater system (LCD TV, Blu Ray, surround sound) system and have watched prices actually go up on these items the closer it gets to Christmas, so yeah, wait another week and see what happens. Worse case scenario, it's still the same price it is now! : )

yes yes yes!

• J☼E

Yes..........................!!!!!