Are you concerned that Yahoo Answers is becoming Communist Russia?

Don't get me wrong, I like Putin.. .he got spunk... but these interns at Yahoo Answers are pressing the delete button under the auspicious of 'violation' in support of their candidate. See, this all comes to bite them right in their behinds with all the corruption and scandals. Another reason why you shouldn't vote for Hillary... Yahoo Answers is only a sign of how she'll run her office...

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Mine got deleted within 15 minutes after 10 answers were replied by the people

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm more concerned with us becoming Communist America.

We used to talk bad about Russia during the cold war, but now we do exactly what they did. The CIA is no different then the KGB. We have turned into our own worst fear. We spent so much time trying to protect the world from tyranny that we become what we were fighting aginst

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I can see it happening but I do not have any proof of it yet. Most of the media as liberal and the same probably is the same for web sites. It is wrong that things like that are allowed to happen but they do. There needs to be a system where we can veto the answer peoples delete.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm not planning to vote for her anyway, but I don't see how she's connected. She a neocon globalist in Democrat's clothing. She's anything but commnunist. It's really sad how deluded the masses are.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I am not convinced but believe that all censorship, including Yahoo's is wrong.

• 1 decade ago

If this was Communist Russia, there would be no Yahoo answers.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't like Putin, and no this is not communist Russia or it would be turned off.

• 1 decade ago

copateoteus (communistic plot against the economy of the U.S.) Evertything is a copateoteus.

• archy
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

0.0 if this was communist russia you'd be going to Siberia right now.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.