Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Was this guy just the sweetest or is it just me?

Okay so last night I went to my friends birthday party form 5-midnight. Well my bf was supposed to go, but he had to take an inssurance class so he could get his licsense. Well that ended at 9 and he told me he would go. So at 9:30 i call him to see wheres he at, and his friend picks up his phone and when I ask what they were doing, he said tehy were all at the movies, which is fine I know dancing isn't his thing, but when i asked with who, he said himself, my bf and my bf's ex. So I got mad and hung up, but the whole time, im standing outside hangoing out wiht my firend(Xanath) and this really sweet guy named Quinn. Mind you it was also 40 degrees outside, so i was abit cold. Well he wrapped his arms around me to kepe me warm, and danced with me the whole night, and when we were outside we would look up at the stars and he'd point to one and whispere to me that thats what he saw when he looked into my eyes.

Then when my friend asked him if he was cold, he would say how could i be with such a hott and beutifull girl in my arms. When I told him about my bf, he said he was a jerk, and if that were him, he would be what he was doing now, then he kissed my cheek. It was really sweet, and I so wish my bf would be that romantic, but teh truth is, hes more into his friends then me at the moment. So i was just wondering if you all thought that was sweet or not.

Favorite Answer

he sounds like the sweetest guy in the world!!!!!Ya see if I were you,I would break up with my bf,and go for the other guy.The other guy sounds so sweet and romantic,and the guy ur with now sounds so mean and unprotective,I mean doesn't he know that hanging out with his ex at the movies would hurt his current gfs heart?

Source(s): :-)
  • Erika

candy guy--i'm infamous for going off of a guy's character till now his seems. confident, seems allure to me to somebody yet on the tip of the day, i will take abode somebody whose character captivated me. as long as he's no longer a doormat form of guy, it would not certainly rely if he could be a variety or no longer. warm adult men tend to be cocky besides as quickly as they understand how eye-catching they are and use it to their income.

• WOW

yea that guy wuz sweet. i would talk to ur bf about why he is so into his friends latly and if he leaves you w/ no option i would go out wit that otha guy.

omg this guys sounds amazing. screw yr bf. hes a jerk. dump him and have the time of yr like with quinny.

go for it ! you deserve it !

Just sounds like a guy who wants to get with a woman. We`ll tell you anything to get what we want.

Yeah, dump your boyfriend and get to know this new guy, he sounds like a winner and your current boyfriend a loser.

it is sweet. keep him as a friend in case it doesn't work out with your b/f...

oh my god that is so sweet. i would dump your bf and get together with him

waaay sweet

but..dont cheat on your bf and yeahhh..just be careful

i think it's adorable. wouldn't it be great if all guys were like that? i think he should be your new bf. lol.