RAM questions?

I have tried looking online but can not find the answers to these 3 questions:

***Each byte in memory(1 megabyte of RAM) has a (fill in a decimal number)____bit physical address.

***The maximum offset we have in our data segment is (fill in hex or decimal value)_________________.

***The number of paragraphs in 1 megabyte of RAM is (fill in decimal value)_______________

Favorite Answer

***Each byte in memory(1 megabyte of RAM) has a (fill in a decimal number)____bit physical address. = 1.2

***The maximum offset we have in our data segment is (fill in hex or decimal value)_________________. = 5.98

***The number of paragraphs in 1 megabyte of RAM is (fill in decimal value)_______________ 0.3

***Each byte in memory(1 megabyte of RAM) has a (fill in a decimal number)__32 bit physical address.

32 bit memory is the most common, but there are others. This question really only makes sense if a specific reference SIMM is implied.

***The maximum offset we have in our data segment is (fill in hex or decimal value)______FFFF.

***The number of paragraphs in 1 megabyte of RAM is (fill in decimal value)____62500.

I can understand why these answers might have been difficult to find. No guarantees, but I think these are correct.

Pimpin John got them high tech answers for you.