abby asked in Education & ReferenceTrivia · 1 decade ago

which country accordingly to you produces the most engineers & doctors every year?

Favorite Answer

At the present time India is the highest producing country of Doctors and Engineers, although their population of over 1 billion is lower then China, they have an established educational system inherited from their days as a British Colony, which contributes to higher then average post secondary education rates.

lots of the guy interior the India is extremely inteligent and having a particularly qualified manpower. All want a comfortable existence and hi-FI existence even though it incredibly is presented by using our government. while in comparison with different usa. In out of the country guy or woman will certainly get the pastime and stay thankfully, on an analogous time as in Our usa thousand of workers persist with for an analogous one submit. Now you think of what sholud people do? ultimately they have not any any decision and desperate to circulate to out of the country and settle over there. even bachelor degree holders artwork in production enterprise , there no artwork concerning to their learn. on the yet another hand some people circulate away india as a results of exhilaration this is surely to get fairly than india like artwork, handsome men, captivating ladies , loose environment, tourism place, intercourse, marriage existence, etc. even with all issues i admire my India too lots. ultimately i'd decide directly to assert which you could't discover any usa like india.

I'd guess India based on the engineer part...

india generates maximum engineers and doctors every year.

Source(s): recent surveys shows that for MS MBA in us there about 70%students are indian

China....given that they have the highest population leads me to think they'd have the most doctors and engineers

I believe India is the correct answer.

UK definitely for doctors. None of them seem to be from the UK They all have an ethnic background. This may explain why there is so much sickness in poorly developed countries, as all their doctors are in the UK.

• alpla

I'd say India.

im guessing India or China. Im 110% its not US!!! :)

Source(s): me

Real doctors and engineers? That would be the U.S.