can a city code enforcement officer?

Come up on your property without a warrant or without permission/?

Well my sit. is this, I have a inoperable vehicle, but they wouldnt of known it was inoperable unless, they actually went up to it, and looked inside, The vehicle is in my driveway.

Favorite Answer

City officials are permitted to enter property "in the performance of their duties", and they can remain as long as necessary.

This is property only, they can not enter any structures.

Source(s): 16 years law enforcement

Yes but they cannot come in your house without your permission. Just like the electric meter reader guy can come on your property, so can city codes.

Parking Enforcement Officer's can give parking tickets on any property. By law if the property owner or on-site security (example: you parked your car in a fire route on walmart or a condominium propery) the owner or security can either write you the ticket him/herself, or call the parking enforcement to give you the ticket and/or tow.

Yes, but they can't enter your home without a warrant or your permission.

so now the law inforcement can use code inforcement to check out your place then go get a warrent for the police to come in wow we gave up our 4 amendment so quick thanks you crooks stay off americans property unless you have search warrent feel free to call me americans. this is called tyrany 424 224 6046

BTK in Wichita did it all the time. No stopping a man given authority by the local government.

They can come on your property BUT you can tell them to get off your property to . If they don't then you can get them for trespassing

take a chair off my property

Yes they can.

Exterior Only..................