how old were you/your kids when you st oped be living in Santa?

• Amy
    Favorite Answer

i questioned it in 3rd grade..by 4th grade i knew for sure....

my oldest child told me he didn't believe in kindergarten thanks to a kid in his class with a big mouth. i was able to get him to believe sorta until 2nd grade. he still plays along for his brother though.

my youngest, who is 8ys old (2nd grade), still believes. he told me a few days ago one of the kids in his class was telling everyone santa was their parents. him and a bunch of his friends told the kid they knew santa was real because their parents wouldn't be able to afford all those presents. i guess i'll be able to enjoy "santa" for a few more years with him!

I stopped in 3rd grade when I wasn't sure. And I was sure we wasnt real in 4th.

My bestfriend stopped in 4th

Her brother stopped in 3rd

Her sister stoped in 5th

Honestly I have a 12 year old that still does but I really think its just cuz he thinks he won't get those presents. ;-)

haha i still believe in him and i'm 22... ok no i don't but i like to think he's real sometimes