Tv show Freaks and Geeks.?

Hi I am almost positive that freaks and geeks was only on for one season. is that true and if so why did they quit because they ended it with so much like unsaid and unclear you know. but if there is another season out there where can i find it? any info will be appreciated. thanks.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No, it only aired one season on NBC, to be fair to the series NBC put it on at first Saturday nights a night very unfriendly to new tv series and then on mondays opposite CBS Mondays lineup NBC cancelled it in 2000 at the end of its 1 and only season and that summer there was enough critical acclaim and fanfare to get it the 3 episodes that had already been taped but unaired. When it was cancelled it probably was not clear it was going to be cancelled so things as far as wrapping up the series were not considered that happens too often anymore. But unfortunately that was the only season of one of the smartest funniest and best ensemble casts ever. It will be missed by me.

• 1 decade ago

Yeah, it was only one season.

It was canceled because the network did a poor job marketing it and moved it's time slot around too much.

You can rent it on netflix or buy if from amazon.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.