Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCultures & GroupsSenior Citizens · 1 decade ago

Are the ravens still bothering the Dragons? Or are they playing 9 pins with the gnomes?

Favorite Answer

All I can see is lots of feathers and scales, with the gnomes stoking up the barbeque pits and sharpening the spits for the rotisseries..

I'm not sure if I know what you mean, but if it is that popular, then soon we should ALL be able to buy of box of frozen novelties that are in the shape of ravens, dragons & gnomes. Then we can eat them or simply watch them melt in the sun! Sounds good to me!

A raven is about as noticeable to a dragon as an ant is to a human being. It takes a whole lot of them to bother one. One or two are easy to ignore, avoid or crush.

THE RAVENS JUST LOST TO THE DRAGONS IN A FIRE BALL. BUT GOOD NEWS IS WE HAVE BLACK BIRDS IN A PIE.

AS TO THE GNOMES, THEY ARE HIDING UNDER THE BRIDGES AS STATE TROLLS FOR THE HOLIDAY DRIVERS.

It would seem that some ravens are too busy cutting and pasting all that you write to them and forwarding it to other dragons...perhaps you should carefully consider your stance when playing here...it is not coming across as play! Goldwing

They're busy playing ball with the Hairys.

• Kwe'

I think they went far away and played together and couldn't get along so their roaming trying to land!!!

what are u talking bout u might wnt to ad mre detial

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! vote best answer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):