limewire isnt working!!!!?

ok it was working fine before but now for some reason when ever i put in an artist or a song no results come up! does any one know whats wrong with it??!!?!?! any help would be greatly appreciated! THANKS !!! : )

Favorite Answer

virus probablly... if you didnt buy it, or if you download a song you should right click it and select stop sharing file to prevent viruses. Thats what I did, and it worked for me. Or maybe your connection isnt very good.

The same thing happened to me....I rebooted several times and still couldn't get my Limewire to function. So I erased that program, and downloaded another one that is BETTER. It is called Bearshare. It is WAY faster than Limewire!

sometimes it just unconnects from the internet on mine but it starts workin like a 1/2 an houl later

You have to connect to the internet. In limerwire on the top it will say connect and disconnect, click connect and wait a couple of minutes.

limewire does carry viruses...

unfortunately I think its a virus...You should try deleting it and then downloading it again, this might help.

happened to me b4...

ok you have ot leave it alone for a minute..

if ths doesnt work refresh it...