limewire isnt working!!!!?

ok it was working fine before but now for some reason when ever i put in an artist or a song no results come up! does any one know whats wrong with it??!!?!?! any help would be greatly appreciated! THANKS !!! : )

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

virus probablly... if you didnt buy it, or if you download a song you should right click it and select stop sharing file to prevent viruses. Thats what I did, and it worked for me. Or maybe your connection isnt very good.

• 1 decade ago

The same thing happened to me....I rebooted several times and still couldn't get my Limewire to function. So I erased that program, and downloaded another one that is BETTER. It is called Bearshare. It is WAY faster than Limewire!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sometimes it just unconnects from the internet on mine but it starts workin like a 1/2 an houl later

• 1 decade ago

You have to connect to the internet. In limerwire on the top it will say connect and disconnect, click connect and wait a couple of minutes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

limewire does carry viruses...

• 1 decade ago

unfortunately I think its a virus...You should try deleting it and then downloading it again, this might help.

• 1 decade ago

happened to me b4...

ok you have ot leave it alone for a minute..

if ths doesnt work refresh it...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.