How do you feel when you accomplish something?

Like when you're working on a project, or when you fix something that other people couldn't, or when you're finally able to do something that you haven't been able to do for years or anything really those are just examples. I know i accomplished something a few days ago and i feel relieved. I didn't know which catagory to put this under.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I just did something that totally shocked me that I could accomplish. I had a virus/spam ware/malware on my computer.

It got to the point that I could not get onto my internet and then I couldn't get into windows.

Anyway, all these people told me I had to take it in to be prepared or have my entire hard drive reformatted and lose all my programs.

I figured out how to accomplish finding the virus (in safe mode) and manually discgarded the programs that did not look familiar.

I felt thrilled! I would not have to go through the hassle of bringing my computer in and I felt smart that I could do this.

• N L
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I always feel like a load has been lifted off my shoulders, and also so relieved!

• 1 decade ago

I feel satisfied and relieved.

• 1 decade ago

I feel somewhat surprised and overwhelmed.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I FEEL REALY GOOD WHEN I ACCOMPLISH SOME THING,CAUSE I AM A DEPRESSION PERSON.AND I LIKE WHEN I DO SOME THING GOOD.

• Blue
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I feel "on top of the world".

• 1 decade ago

do you feel a sense of achievement

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.