kimba asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

MEnSTRUAL CRAMPSSSSSS!!!!!?

i took some ibuprofen and they still wont go away.

any cures?

Update:

i am wayyyyyy to fatigued to do any excercise. im laying on the computer desk as it is.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

exercise!!

It works wonders.

• 1 decade ago

Not to promote drinking, but I have used this for years. I have cramps that can put me in misery and the only way I have found that works is what my mothergave me when I was younger, you simpley drink 1/2 to 1 full shot of blackberry brandy and that seems to work the same as a heating pad, only on the inside. This only works with blackberry brandi though.

Source(s): experiance
  • sokokl
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Eating things rich in iron such as spinach, raisins, and peanut butter (if not allergic to peanuts) along with a heating pad or hot water bottle can be very helpful to cramping.

If the cramping is so severe that you can't function I would recommend seeing your doctor for further evaluation of the situation to see what they think could be going on.

• 1 decade ago

i know how you feel! i'm experiencing the same thing right as we speak :(

this probably sounds weird, but what i just did was use a hot hairdryer to blow on my lower abdomen, but you could also use a heating pad or something. i also took some tylenol, and have been doing some light exercise, nothing too tiring. and drink lots of water.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

oh i soooooooo know how you feel, for me the first day is the worst, i can't even move around, jus gotta be in fetal position on my bed and jus lay there >.<

for me i use those electric heating blanket and wrap my stomach around with it, it helps sometimes

• 1 decade ago

I hear caffeine will help you. Try some coffee or tea.

• 1 decade ago

just walk around, don't lay down or sit, that will make it worst!

• 1 decade ago

excersize really helps!

go run around or dance or something

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.