kimba asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

MEnSTRUAL CRAMPSSSSSS!!!!!?

i took some ibuprofen and they still wont go away.

any cures?

i am wayyyyyy to fatigued to do any excercise. im laying on the computer desk as it is.

Favorite Answer

exercise!!

It works wonders.

Not to promote drinking, but I have used this for years. I have cramps that can put me in misery and the only way I have found that works is what my mothergave me when I was younger, you simpley drink 1/2 to 1 full shot of blackberry brandy and that seems to work the same as a heating pad, only on the inside. This only works with blackberry brandi though.

Source(s): experiance
  • sokokl

Eating things rich in iron such as spinach, raisins, and peanut butter (if not allergic to peanuts) along with a heating pad or hot water bottle can be very helpful to cramping.

If the cramping is so severe that you can't function I would recommend seeing your doctor for further evaluation of the situation to see what they think could be going on.

i know how you feel! i'm experiencing the same thing right as we speak :(

this probably sounds weird, but what i just did was use a hot hairdryer to blow on my lower abdomen, but you could also use a heating pad or something. i also took some tylenol, and have been doing some light exercise, nothing too tiring. and drink lots of water.

oh i soooooooo know how you feel, for me the first day is the worst, i can't even move around, jus gotta be in fetal position on my bed and jus lay there >.<

for me i use those electric heating blanket and wrap my stomach around with it, it helps sometimes

I hear caffeine will help you. Try some coffee or tea.

just walk around, don't lay down or sit, that will make it worst!

excersize really helps!

go run around or dance or something