Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceOther - Business & Finance · 1 decade ago

im 13 and i need to make $30 in 1 week?

im 13 and i need to make 30 dollars so that i can buy an ipod video (i already have $100)and im buyin it off my brother

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i'll give you 30$

• 4 years ago

in the adventure that your clinical expert informed you to lose 30-50lbs in a million-3 weeks report a criticism and get his license revoked, because of the fact he's a freakin quack. i certainly doubt your clinical expert informed you a million-3 weeks. To lose 30lbs would take on the least 15weeks (on the least). 50lbs would take on the least 25weeks (it is 0.5 a 300 and sixty 5 days). Why the hell do no longer you ask your clinical expert, no longer us-some random human beings on the information superhighway? and that i certainly doubt you will die in a million-3weeks. if so, you will probable be interior the clinical institution, or on the least the clinical expert would have given you some weightloss suggestion. To lose fat: a million. DON’T believe those FAD DIETS! weight loss plan pills ARE GIMMICKS! 2. do no longer STARVE your self! except you're 4ft tall, a a million,2 hundred calorie an afternoon weight loss plan is risky and could no longer artwork interior the long-term. 3. Calculate your BMR. Do a google seek. an outstanding calculator would ask on your age, top, weight, and pastime point. 4. consume healthful and consume approximately 500 energy an afternoon under your Basal Metabolic value (BMR). Your BMR is what share energy you desire in step with day to maintain your contemporary weight. 5. consume 5-6 small nutrients an afternoon. This keeps your metabolism up. each and every meal ought to comprise culmination, vegetables, water, and protein. 5. Drink a minimum of 64oz (8 8oz glasses) of water an afternoon. No soda (that comes with weight loss plan soda). 6. Do mild/average aerobic 3 to 5 circumstances a week for 30 to 40 5 mins each and every time. working, bicycling, and swimming are super for this. 7. carry out a little capability training to be certain you lose fat and not muscle. do no longer complication; you will no longer look like the hulk in case you raise weights. 8. you ought to lose some million-2lbs a week. in case you lose extra effective than that, probability is something is stool, water weight, or perhaps muscle groups. 9. Weigh your self purely as quickly as a week on the comparable time (ie each and every Friday morning). Your weight fluctuates plenty in the time of any 24hour era because of the fact of water and nutrition intake and additionally bowel strikes. wait and spot and be smart. in case you stick to this training you would be very extremely joyful with your outcomes.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

im almost 12 and heres what i do...

*wash cars

*rack leaves

*walk dogs

*claen the house

*babysit

but if you need money fast then wash cars if its not to cold and if you dont live in GA cause theres a drought and you cant use outdoor water and its very annoying.or you can just babysite if theres kids in you nabor hood

oh and i bet you caould find a cheaper ipod on like craigslist

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Get a shovel hope it snows walk around neighborhood lots people need help even wiling to pay be nice tel them why you need the money

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

baby sitting

shovling snow/mowing lawns

go to a used bookstore and sell ur old books, movies, video games

go to a used gametore and sell old video games

go to a used clothing store and sell old clothes

to housework

offer to wrap presents for ppl

• 1 decade ago

Ask a parent or a friend of the family if you can do chores for them to earn some money..

• 1 decade ago

Recycle cans and bottles.

• 1 decade ago

you could do light yardwork or shovel snow a few yards or sidewalks should do it. it is harder work but rewarding

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

HA HA lolz. okay...chores? selling something that you own and dont need anymore...? thats a good deal...i just got one of those things...

• Beth
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

sell something on ebay w/your parents help, of course.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.