Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I beg you to answer my Q. Could I be pregnant?

My bf and I got a bit crazy last night. He was touching himself and then touching me. He didn't inset his fingers inside me but now I am afraid. Could I get pregnant from this? I am still a virgin though. Please don't judge me, Iam not proud of what we did. I am scared. Is there any chance I get pregnant from this? I beg you to answer.

Favorite Answer

OH MY GOD, please tell me this is a joke "Q" you can not get pregnant from fingers, Darling I'm proud of you stay a virgin, until the right man comes and marry you, Your boyfriend is tricking you into giving it up don't be fooled by him. Stay a virgin as long as you can as I said until your marry, boys will do the darnest things to get you to give it up to them , next if not already he said that your the only one for him and that he will marry you one day, NO YOU CAN NOT GET PREGNANT WITH FINGERS!!!!! How much do he love you I bet he said until the end of time, don't fall for him. Write back and stay as pure as you can. Make your parents proud of you and GOD will shine down on your life. There are not many of you all left on the here planet.

Sometimes nothing happens in such situations, but the stress and thought of it can create symptoms which do not exist.

There are ways a person can get pregnant without actual penetration. It more depends on if he had sperm on his hands when he was touching you, if he touched you by or on your vagina the semen can (squirm) into your body.

Your best bet would be not to thin about it to much until you get closer to your period. If still in doubt wait a couple of weeks and get a pregnancy test from the drug store. I am not sure on how long a person should wait.

But for me when I was pregnant with both of my daughters I knew before my period time was there. It depends on a persons body. you might want to speak to a doctor/female clinic about this issue.

If you are to that point with your BF you should consider taking birth control. Even if nothing is actually begin done if you are on then it will give you peace of mind.

I am no professional, so you should speak to a doctor or school counselor on what you should do.

You can get pregnant from this, it's unlikely, but it IS possible. First off calm down, it's really, really not likely. Second...either stop the activity or get on birth control. When it comes to sex there is no such thing as TOO careful. For the answerers telling you this is completely impossible? Sorry people, sperm is present in pre-ejaculate fluids and those suckers can really swim and it only takes one. The chances of it actually happening are like one in 3 million, but who wants to be that one?

It's possible...but not very likely. If he had sperm on his hand when it touched you (which is possible, before an orgasm there is still a small amount of sperm that ejaculates), there is a slight possibility that you could get pregnant...but he didn't put his hand inside of you, it's really unlikely. Just be careful, and next time remember how frightened you were this time over the thought of being pregnant.

• Dr. D

In order for you to get pregnant he must pass some sperm into your virgina. Normally, a girl cannot get pregnant unless the boy insert his penis into you.

You should be able to tell if the boy had sexually climaxed and had sperm on himself. If he collected the sperm on his fingers and then placed them inside of you, then you could possibly bet pregnant, but even that would be an unusual case.

I understand your feelings, but from your information you should not worry about being pregnant at this point. If you should miss your next period then the issue may be raised again.

haha not a chance, and obviously you are still a virgin. dont sweat it. there is absolutely no way that could have happnened. to be honest it sounds like you two had fun, but if you arent ready or knowledgable enough about these things to be able to enjoy them without being aware of what the possible consequences are, you probably shouldnt be getting that physical yet. if you really feel like this is where you want your relationship to go tho- talk to you mom (if you are comfortable), or an older sister or cousin or close friend who could explain things to you a little better. if you cant be comfortable and enjoy what you are doing then there is no reason to be doing it

Unless he got semen on his hands and touched the outside of your vagina, then no. Calm down. Even if he did, it's highly unlikely that you'd be able to get pregnant anyway. And don't be ashamed of what you guys did. You're in a relationship. I'm still a virgin too, but my boyfriend and I have done more. I'm not gonna tell anyone about it, but I'm not ashamed.

But please learn more about pregnancy before doing anything that could remotely lead to it.

No, ofcourse not, in order to get pregnant u have to have sexual intercourse, there are steps to getting pregnant and touching each other is not one of them. I do not judge u for what u have done, everyone makes mistakes but please try to be alittle more responsible and if u are concerned about getting pregnant, u should research this further to find out the things that will get u pregnant as apposed to the things that will not.

No, there is not a chance that you are pregnant if you are still a virgin, so there is nothing to worry about, and if you want to learn how you get pregnant go to google and look up pregnancy and you should find something to calm your nerves.

• Jamie

Not one chance, but if you're not proud of what you did, don't do it again. Make sure you can draw the line.