How do you say "Merry Christmas" or "Happy Holidays" to your on-line friends?

I usually make a Virtual Christmas Card.

http://www.geocities.com/danegood/Christmas2007/me...

Sorry about the link: 6 visits in an hour and it exceeded my 4.2 Mb transfers. I made the pics smaller, so try again, later.

• Gladys
    Favorite Answer

Dan, that's wonderful. I do a little Christmas dance for them . . .

• Donna

Thanks Dan ,that was awsome. Just wish I could say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year like that . We can't get up our street tonight as the ploughs are having a tough time just keeping the main roads cleared. My grandaughter is praying for a snow day for Monday but I'm hoping everything settles down by then.

• EM

Can't view the link, I will say Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to all of my contacts!!!!

Thank you for caring to send them a card. MERRY CHRISTMAS and may you have a Happy and Safe Holiday!!!!!

I say either "Merry Christmas" or "Happy Holidays" in an e-mail or e-card to most of them, occasionally also by 'snail mail'. Thank you for sharing your pictures with us, very nice. Merry Christmas to you and yours too!--- Luvs

Being a lady from England, we consider "holidays" to be vacations, so we never use the term "happy holidays" in England. I wish you "a very happy Christmas"!!!

• kriend

I correspond according to language: either Spanish, English, Korean or German-the traditional Merry Christmas.

To Jewish friends: Happy Hanukkah, and to many friends who celebrate Kwanzaa- Habari gani.

Merry Christmas to you Dan. That was a very nice card that you had. Love the decorations as well, really nice. Thanks for sharing that.

hello, well u can always go into freegreetingcards.com & select anyone u like or just send out an email personally to whoever u like saying "MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!" that's what i do anyway. so Merry Christmas to You! nobrethequeen

Source(s): greetingcards.com

Nice card. You do look a little like Santa.

Happy Holidays from me.

I say Happy Holidays because there are so many people with different religious beliefs. Lots of things are celebrated in Dec.