What is the best software to capture desktop activity (passwords, emails) when multiple users are set up?

I am looking for the ability to record the internet activity (passwords, emails, chats) of my kids that use their own account on the desktop. In addition, one of them has a laptop that connects to the home network. Are there any solutions that can capture this information for networked computers and for different users?

Favorite Answer

The only ways you could do that are to install a keylogger on each machine that can watch what is typed, and see what is on screen. I would suggest a firewall that can filter content away thats not suitable for your kids though. Its such a disconcerting thing to learn your parents spy on you. Its better to prevent as many negative things they have access to, and educate them on what to do and not to do. Then just check up on them. Ratain passwords to things, and sign in for them.