Have you ever started a fight with your new GF/BF just to see what would happen?

I think it's important to know how your significant other acts in conflict, and I worry about a relationship if I date a girl for a while and we don't find anything to disagree and/or bicker about.

Not that I like fighting, but disagreements are gonna happen, and to me it's important to see how each other handles those situations. Is that something you think is important too?

Update:

To clarify - I'm not talking about a physical, fists of fury fight. To me those are always bad. I'm talking about the yelling / angry / frustration kind.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Oh yes.

I totally agree with you on this one! It is very important to know and yes I admit I sometimes will spark a fight just to see what his reaction is to it! Definitely important to me. At the end of the day, he is still mine and he says our arguments make us stronger and understand each other more! :) ♥

• Jamie
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

No, because honestly, I enjoy the moments of peace and quiet. If you don't argue for awhile, so be it. Let it go however you want it to go, because starting an arguement could end the relationship. You guys will probably end up fighting about SOMETHING sometime, so why rush it?

• 1 decade ago

that is childish. why would you throw a wrench into a relationship going well.? you could lose everything. be patient a disagreement is right around the corner. believe me

Source(s): experience
  • tanaka
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Do you think of all of us has ever gotten mad which you probably did not warn them to take a seat first? announcing that purely makes it worse. while telling undesirable information you gotta do it rapid like a band-help. "Dads lifeless, i'm leaving u, am i able to have seconds?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.