Have you ever been...?

On stage?!

I have it was sooo much fun!!!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Ya i love preforming and stuff just a few days ago i was in our school play and i had a solo in the choir concert and i loved it and BTW i like the question!!!

• 1 decade ago

I was on stage when I was in high school, and let me tell you that was along time ago. It was a Christmas play, and I was an elf. I did love it alot, but scared.....oh yeahhhhhh. I am so insecure and I was shaking so bad. I just felt like everyone was just staring at me. I thought I was going to pass out. But when it was all done....I realized, it was a blast and also a great experience for me. I have not done it since, but that is because my life has lead me other directions. I am glad you enjoy it, and keep up the good work.

• 1 decade ago

I've been on stage since I was 6. On the piano, violin and harp, and with choirs as well. It's exhilerating and the adrenaline really gets you going! I love it, and that's why I'm doing a music performance major now.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

indeed it is...at least if the performance goes well! When it's going well, man, it's like nothing can touch me...but when technical problems come up or something goes wrong, wow, talk about feeling vulnerable.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

As a college music major, it's pretty much my life!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.