Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPerforming Arts · 1 decade ago

Have you ever been...?

On stage?!

I have it was sooo much fun!!!

Favorite Answer

Ya i love preforming and stuff just a few days ago i was in our school play and i had a solo in the choir concert and i loved it and BTW i like the question!!!

I was on stage when I was in high school, and let me tell you that was along time ago. It was a Christmas play, and I was an elf. I did love it alot, but scared.....oh yeahhhhhh. I am so insecure and I was shaking so bad. I just felt like everyone was just staring at me. I thought I was going to pass out. But when it was all done....I realized, it was a blast and also a great experience for me. I have not done it since, but that is because my life has lead me other directions. I am glad you enjoy it, and keep up the good work.

I've been on stage since I was 6. On the piano, violin and harp, and with choirs as well. It's exhilerating and the adrenaline really gets you going! I love it, and that's why I'm doing a music performance major now.

indeed it is...at least if the performance goes well! When it's going well, man, it's like nothing can touch me...but when technical problems come up or something goes wrong, wow, talk about feeling vulnerable.

As a college music major, it's pretty much my life!