Is the nintendo wii worth buying?

Some people say oh yeah its so fun for everyone

yet agin people say they regret buying it

If you have one whats your opinion?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

$250 is the first plus... The innovation of the system is another plus. Me personal bought one and I just love it. The game selection is always growing up to 150 titles now. You can also play must of the old games from Sega,Sega Genesis,Nintendo 64 just to name a few they just download straight to you Wii . If you like shooter games its a must especial with the addition of the Wii Zapper. Internet web surfing on your TV. Coming in Jan or Feb the Wii Fit here's a link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXRriHMlnH4

Youtube thumbnail

......the Wii is worth all 25000 pennies

• Erika
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Nintendo Wii's are dazzling consoles, and have a form of video games which you will %. they're super in case you have have been given acquaintances coming over, even youthful babies take exhilaration in playing on them. definite the Xbox 360 and psthree have so plenty extra video games to % between, extraordinarily in case you like conflict and conflict video games like call Of accountability and the Wii does grant Fifa video games even though it takes a brilliant number of getting used to in case you oftentimes use a double exceeded controller. wish this helps, Wii's are truly worth paying for; which new console isn't! Erin x

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Its a good system but prices are almost double until after the holidays.

http://durmebugs.tripod.com/videogamefinder/wilfin...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

600$ and worth every penny! I love my Wii!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Good luck finding one :-)

So, no its not worth it! keep telling yourself that until they come back into stock.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

waaay to much fun

=D

get it and enjoy

• 1 decade ago

Great fun :-)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.